Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wheeeeeeeee!*

What has 11 wheels and goes "WHEEEEEEEEE!"? 
Here's a clue....



This one's for you Flower baby!


 These... (plus another)... plus this babe on wheels..


Equals this!


 Coolfun! (erm, private joke on the lingo!)
My fab friend Flower gave me these beauties for my burtday, and I finally cranked them out tonight- can't believe I waited so long! The lil' fellow and I did a super speedy mission up the road and around the corner, but until I get stopping sorted proper I will confine the skates-buggy combo to the driveway.

And, in other news, autumn is here, according to our blackberries... Yum! But, I'm still really wanting some more summer please!



I had a few glasses of wine last night, and started yet another 'serious' blog post.... So many unfinished ones. It would seem that writing about things that really matter takes far more time, concentration, practise, and editing, than writing vaguely entertaining faff! Gee, who would have thought ;-).
It'll happen, as all things do, in my own sweet time!
Hope y'all are well, arohanui, Tink Xx*

3 comments:

  1. Oh Chuuurrr for you! I'm so glad you've busted those babies out! I got from the dining room doorway to the dining room table, and nearly killed myself on the way! Fully agree on serious, contemplative blog posts! And as for autumn I fear you could be right! The knitting urge is whispering......

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S 'Mog and me' is one of our whanau's favourite stories, I scored the same sized little board book when Nin was 2 from the salvo's, an old school edition! Love Mog, hence we now have our own "Mog" hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I'm loving 'Mog n me'! It's a good'n alright! We're borrowing from Le Library. That Salvo's, it's like Nany Poppins magical carpet bag, I'm telling ya! :-D.*

    ReplyDelete